Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Week 3 in Poland 

My Monday was off to an exciting start. My students and I visited the lovely White Lake. Polish pizza, splash wars and vulgar shirts were in the mix of it all.

With the exception of a run on Tuesday with my host family, I did a lot of nothing :-) Wednesday brought about a quick game of "football" with my host dad and his two sons. Needless to say, I got my butt kicked lol.
 Please excuse the appearance of my crusty/scabby knee...
So Thursday was a LONGGG day...of fun though :-) It consisted of a visit to the former capitol of Poland, Lublin. From historic villages, to renovated castles, a trip to KFC, and finally a stop at the cinema, I had the chance to finally crawl into bed close to 11 lol.



I kicked off my weekend with a trip to Illusion Farm and extending my stay in Warsaw. 

 The translated name of this castle is "Bathroom Castle". I've yet to gain any desire to swim here...
 Warsaw cityscape 
 The breathtaking Warsaw Uprising Museum
 Street art of Warsaw- My guess is that Colonel Sanders is kind of a big deal here

No comments:

Post a Comment